• Responsible for preparing monthly consolidated financial accounting reports for the management team.
• Responsible for Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) reports for Safety and Security Division (S&S).
• Undertake day-to-day accounting activity and control, including General Ledger, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
• Manage inter-company transactions and reconciliation.
• Ensure monthly Financial accounting supporting schedules are prepared timely and accurately.
• Administer accounting processes and ensure compliance with S&S and DTL’s accounting policies, procedures, practices and internal controls.
Financial Planning and Forecasting:
• Assist in Quarterly Forecast and Annual Budget preparation and upload to NBPlan
ERP System Administration:
• Act as System Administrator of ERP system.
• Liaise with PWC auditors on annual Statutory Audit.
• Ensure all invoices, expenses and payment are captured on a weekly basis.
• Manage working capital to maximize treasury revenue.
• Prepare weekly bank reconciliation.
• Prepare weekly Cashflow Forecast to DTL and S&S.
• Handle tax accounting matters, including deferred taxation and prepare accounting schedules and reports for tax purposes.
• Prepare tax package and schedules to Jarden Tax on a quarterly or ad hoc basis.
• Professional accounting qualification holder preferred
• Strong and solid full set financial accounting skills
• At least 6 years financial accounting experience, preferably in US MNC or HK listed company.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel (Vlookup, Pivot Table level), HFM Reporting
• Knowledge in ERP system (FlexSystem) and OLAP tools is an advantage.
• Experience with Mainland manufacturing operation is an advantage.
• Pro-active, independent and meticulous attention to details.
• Good command in Mandarin, Cantonese and English.