Variety is the spice of life. This is an opportunity to make it the inspiration of your day to day career. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses is bringing technology solutions to customers across the health system. Not only do we have more of them every day, we also have more technology, greater data resources and far broader expertise than any competitor anywhere. In this role, you can use your knowledge and experience to help us build our next generation customer experience. That includes contributing to the system development cycle and consulting with end users to evaluate business requirements and create solutions. Here, you can bring your passion for performance and innovation to a Fortune 5 company committed to providing the support and resources cutting-edge technology requires.
This is a technical role not functional one.
- Liaise between Business Subject Matter Experts, Business Analysts, Engineering team and Project Management groups
- Gather requirements, analyze and design solutions as part of software development life cycle
- Translate business needs into actionable documentation/specifications, including use case scenarios, models and conceptual design diagrams to support iterative development
- Evaluate and present solutions objectively and facilitate conflict resolution
- Define, document and coordinate the functional system specifications
- Analyze and revise existing functional and technical documentation
- Plan and manage assignments of varying scope
- Participate in developer led code reviews & documentation
- Participate in QA led test prep and planning activities, as well as defect triage to ensure projects are on track
- Work with the Intake team to understand scope of new projects and identify preliminary impacts for estimation
- 4+ years of experience in Systems Analysis or IT Development
- 4+ years of experience translating business requirements into a detailed system specification
- 4+ years of experience mapping data from web services & database to user interface
- Proficiency with MS Project, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- 3+ years of Relational Database experience
- 2+ years of Experience with Agile/Scrum
- 2+ years of development experience & working knowledge of the following technologies or equivalent Java development experience:
- Java Web Applications, Integration with multiple other applications across the enterprise (web & mobile), REST Web services, AngularJS, NodeJS, Spring, Oracle & DB2 DB
Careers with Optum.
- Experience working with offshore teams
- Effective communication with IT and business stakeholders with varying levels of authority and responsibility
Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world’s large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life’s best work.(sm)Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optum is a drug-free workplace. © 2018 Optum Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc. All rights reserved.
Job Keywords: Scrum Master, Scrum, IT Analyst, Agile, System Analyst, Muntinlupa City, National Capital Region