• Direct, formulate, develop and implement strategic property leasing plans for the projects
• Explore new business / and drive business growth for the investment properties in the USA/Canada
• Lead, manage and coach the team to achieve company’s objectives in property
• Create, maintain good relationships with business partners, regular review to enhance property leasing performance, build a strong client base and drive value to all clients
• Be responsible for the monthly management report, cashflow and annual budget of the whole property portfolio
• Handle special projects as assigned from time to time
• Degree holder in Real Estate, Property Management, Marketing or equivalent
• 10 years’ experience in property leasing market in USA, with at least 5 years in a similar capacity
• Analytical mind with strong business acumen and shrewd market sense
• Able to work under pressure and determined to meet sales target
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
• Candidate should be legal to work in USA
• Station in New York and travel within the country when needed
We offer attractive fringe benefits and competitive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties please send email to email@example.com to obtain the application form and for enquiries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases