Our client is a PRC based fast growing brokerage firm in securities and assets management etc. Now undergoing rapid expansion and looking for an experienced caliber professional for the following position:
• Perform management responsibilities and duties as required by SFC as Responsible Officer
• Assist in operations and infrastructure of the firm
• Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and standard of good market practices
• University graduate or above in Finance or equivalent discipline
• Minimum 4 to 6 years solid experience in asset management relating to portfolio management and fund management
• Current license holder of SFC Type 1, 4 & 9 business Responsible Officer with no condition
• Retail fund experience an added plus
• Sound knowledge of SFO, regulations and guidelines of relevant regulatory authorities and risk management control
• Solid understanding about middle and back office operations, risk controls and investment process of fund management companies
• Fluent in both written & spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
• Ability to work under pressure, with strong analytical, leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese, fluent Mandarin
Competitive salary package and fringe benefits are offered to the right candidate
Interested parties please send your full resume to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org with expected salary or contact us at (852) 2521-1166 for details.
For more information, please visit our website at www.amacjob.com
AMAC Human Resources Consultants Limited (formerly known as Centaline Human Resources Consultants) was established in 1981 and is one of the leading and largest personnel agencies in Hong Kong. We have been providing professional recruitment and personnel consultancy service for more than 30 years. Apart from our own offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai, we also have reputable affiliates in Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, S.E. Asia, China, etc. This wide network enables us to recruit different types of qualified candidates in different districts and countries. Our main service includes Executive Search, General Recruitment and Temporary or Contract Staff Recruitment for both commercial organizations (such as multinational corporations, regional offices, Hong Kong local or Mainland Chinese enterprises, small-medium companies) and Government Departments. We have special expertise in recruiting staff in:-
• Accounting, Human Resources & Administration • Banking & Finance • Customer Services • Design • Engineering & IT • Hospitality & Resorts • Legal & Company Secretarial • Logistic & Shipping • Merchandising & Quality Control • Personal Assistant & Secretarial • Property & Construction • Sales & Marketing
At present, we have over 170,000 active job-seekers' files in our database and more than thousands of active job vacancies with attractive remuneration for your selection. Besides, we have our latest and attractive job vacancies uploaded every day to our Website so that job-seekers can search and screen suitable jobs according to their requirements.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases