We are seeking a proven software sales executive to sell our state-of-the-art Talent Management Software Suite to prospects. The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to successfully sell enterprise software solutions to senior-level executives of Global corporations.
Responsibilities include securing new business leads through a variety of channels, conducting virtual and live presentations around our solutions and capabilities, building consensus, and negotiating and closing long-term agreements with mid-market accounts.
In this role you will...
• Develop and execute sales strategy and territory plan for your assigned territory
• Prospect target customers and qualify opportunities
• Propose solutions that align to prospects’ and/or clients’ needs, goals and objectives
• Work with partners when necessary by teaming with resellers or bringing partner solutions to the opportunity as required
• Continue to expand relationships and penetration within existing clients within your portfolio
• Be capable of delivering targeted and differentiating product demonstrations yourself when necessary
• Work closely with Field Marketing to establish the Cornerstone brand and presence in your market and to deliver targeted marketing interventions to clients and prospects
• Assist with localisation of marketing messaging and positioning in your local market
• Manage sales process for individual opportunities to ensure successful outcomes
• Proactively and accurately manage opportunity/pipeline data in CRM application (currently Salesforce.com)
• Forecast accurately
• Building strong internal and external relationships
• Consistently meet/exceed established quotas
• Establish trusted partnership with new and existing clients and collaborate with other functions to ensure that clients are successful and reference-able
• Partner with the Service Delivery teams to ensure a smooth and successful handoff of new wins into the subsequent phases of the Client Lifecycle (e.g., implementation, adoption and optimisation)
• ... and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed
You’ve got what it takes if you have...
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or equivalent
• 8 years of relevant software sales experience with a history of consistent goal attainment
• Experience in working with Alliances / Channel Sales Team
• The ability to manage both at the strategic and operational levels
• Excellent command of written and spoken English language. Strong communications skills
• Strong organizational skills; highly motivated self-starter with an ability to work without constant supervision
• An expansive network that includes potential target customers and (channel implementation) partners
• Outstanding consultative/solution selling skills and consistently not only achieve, but exceed targets
• Effective customer follow-up, from implementation through to on-going account management
• Excellent interpersonal skills and success in building relationships internally and externally
• Strong command of Microsoft Office and virtual meeting technologies such as Cisco WebEx
• Ability to travel internationally as required
• Citizen of and/or permanent resident in the country the candidate applies for
Extra dose of awesome if you have...
• Advanced degree or MBA
• Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) sales experience
• Experience selling talent management and/or HR-related software or services highly valued
Our mission is to empower people, businesses and communities. A culture created less by what we do and more by who we are. When people are asked to describe the team, the answer is always the same: smart, cool, dependable, and visionary. We are not a typical tech company (paid sabbaticals, generous stock units, education reimbursement, and 100% paid employee health coverage), because, well, our employees aren't your typical techies... We're always on the lookout for new, curious and capable people who can help us achieve our goal. So if you want to work for a friendly, global and innovative company, we'd love to meet you! What are you waiting for?