JOB SUMMARY: The Regional Environmental Health & Safety Manager is designated to the Shenzhen, China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan area. The Manager will analyze data, develop related processes/programs, and implement with internal stakeholder assistance, to ensure the achievement of global and area EHS goals and objectives.
The Essential Functions Include:
- Represent Pinkerton’s core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Analyze EHS data and information (e.g. EHS laws, regulations, benchmarking studies, industry best practices);
- Develop and implement programs to achieve global and area level EHS goals/objectives.
- Partner with stakeholders (Security, Facilities, HR, Workers Comp, etc.) to ensure information on EHS polices are communicated, implemented, and executed among employees, vendors and third-party contractors.
- Manage injury/illness and incident management processes.
- Conducting risk assessments of client’s existing portfolio of corporate offices;
- Identify sources of EHS risk and develop remediation and mitigation plans.
- Assist in the response to emergencies and significant disruptive events impacting corporate office buildings.
- Develop processes and procedures related to EHS for designated region (Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Taiwan) whenever needed.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Bachelor degree in relevant field such as Engineering, Science or EHS related qualifications with a minimum of five years of relevant experience in Environment, Health and Safety. Bi-lingual skills; English and Mandarin required. Conversational Cantonese, preferred.