Job Description :
Job Title: R&D Director
Report to: GM
Location: SH About Client
Our client is a full-service specialty chemical company, providing manufacturing capabilities, research and development, sample generation and packaging, procurement, logistics and regulatory compliance. The company primarily focuses on the Agricultural, Pharmaceutical and Specialty Intermediates. Job Description
1) Setting up aggressive department and program goals and implementing effective strategies following company objectives; responsibilities for the successful achievement of department goals;
2) Prepare project planning and capital budget based on project scope and assigned tasks.
3) Allocate reasonable resources in order to ensure all milestones can be met timely.
4) Ensure internal team and external team work closely and transparently, influence team members with strong leadership to drive project forward.
5) Training and developing R&D team for good quality job.
6) Lead project manager to complete every project milestone, deliver the project timely and control the overall cost under budget
7) Ability to see cross-project dependencies and act to resolve issues
8) Creating revenue and BD opportunities.
Education and Experience
- Masters or greater preferred
- 10+ years' practical experience with chemical plant / Pharmaceuticals Company/R&D lab.
- Excellent knowledge for organic synthesis.
- 5 years plus people manager experience
1.Ability to set and manage priorities.
2.Excellent and effective time management skills.
3.Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate in English, both oral and written.
4.Exceptionally self-motivated and self-directed.
5.Able to set priorities with supervision.
6.Keen attention to detail.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only.
Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.