Reporting to the Head of Quality, the QA Manager will manage a 40 persons team at the factory to ensure quality standards are met through QA processes and system. Half the time will be in the factory in China, and half in Hong Kong office.
• Lead a team to design, implement and manage an effective and efficient QA & Environmental system and conduct regular QMS & EMS Audits on the compliance and improvement.
• Quality the new products before mass production and monitor the field quality of products, then coordinate to take immediate countermeasures or improvement actions.
• Conduct regular production process audit to ensure production quality & processes comply with the customer & company requirements and Products Safety Listed requirements as well.
• Liaise & coordinate with customer representatives; regular FUS & Safety Marks Listed auditors, QMS & EMS auditors on the Factory QMS / EMS & Safety Audit, also ensure the execution of corrective action and compliance with statutory & agreed specifications
• Bachelor of Electronics / Mechanical, Manufacturing / Industrial Engineering or relevant disciplines
• At least 10 years’ experience in electronics manufacturing industry, with at least 5 years at managerial position
• Experience in sizable manufacturers is a plus
• Possessing solid knowledge on QMS ISO9001 / EMS ISO14001, International Environmental Acts: RoHS & REACH, Products Safety Standards and regulations: UL / CSA / MET / CCC / KTI. etc.
• Strong leadership, coaching and problem solving skills
• Proactive, quick response and result oriented