Our client is one of the largest banks in Asia offering customers a wide range of banking services. They are currently expanding the team and sourcing the talents for Project Manager to manage projects in various areas and of different natures to meet project timeframe and budget and user expectation.Responsibilities:
• Support and provide advice in feasibility study/solution sourcing.
• Manage projects: identify and coordinate stakeholders, arrange kick-off meeting, prepare project plans, plan resources, follow up and review project tasks and milestones to ensure that project progress is meeting the project plan. Escalate project issues to the Team Head / Department Head.
• Manage the user requirement acquisition process, prepare and obtain user sign-offs for user requirement documentation.
• Assisting the Team Head in advising and reviewing user requirements and play a solution architect’s role.
• Develop UAT plan and assist users in UAT and project implementation. Arrange UAT environment setup with ITD and manage the UAT process.
• Develop in-scope procedure manuals and forms.
• Support production migration/verification, post-implementation review and production problem-solving.
• Assist department/team head to formulate recommendations on the adoption and deployment of new technology, applications, management system, and improvement initiatives.
• Support users in enhancing / proactively enhance work quality and operation efficiency.
• Keep abreast of relevant latest regulatory requirements, industry initiatives, requirements and protocols, and relevant technology and solutions in best effort.
• Follow relevant policies, procedures and guidelines in performing the above responsibilities, and support Team Head / Department Head in ad hoc assignments
• A university graduate preferably in Management / Finance / IT / Industrial Engineering
• At least 7 years’ relevant experience in banking industry / consulting firms with practical experience in managing projects
• Strong project management, people management, influencing and analytical skills
• Good knowledge of banking products and services
• Team player, good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese