After years working on developing a breakthrough display technology in the booming market of large format digital display, along with the set-up of a pilot manufacturing plant in Hong Kong, Deepsky is experiencing an exponential growth with global customers. Deepsky is building a line of fully automated, mass-manufacturing grade, production equipment to transform years of R&D efforts into a modern production capacity.
The development of these equipments involve most technical teams at Deepsky: Mechanics, Robotics, Software, R&D Process, Supplies and Manufacturing.
In this context, Deepsky is looking for a technology oriented, pragmatic, hands-on Project Manager
to take the lead on the development of these Production Equipment. Depending on the candidate, the Project Manager will have the opportunity to oversee the transfer of those equipment to the different mass-manufacturing partners.
Foreign applicants are welcome, we offer support for VISA applications and relocation to Hong Kong.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Quickly understand the overall technical principles and the critical points in the project
- Ensure an efficient communication between the different stakeholders
- Handle the overall planning of the project, define milestone, prevent delays
- Supervise the subcontracted processes, the machines assembly, setup, tests and validation
- Plan and follow the software releases within the overall project schedule
- Transfer to the internal pilot manufacturing team, gather feedbacks and implement continuous improvements
- Review machine documentation
- Organize and follow the transfer of the manufacturing capacity to Deepsky's manufacturing partners (Mainland China, Taiwan)
- Plan manufacturing capacity expansion
- Degree holder in Engineering disciplines or similar
- Proven ability to multi-task and execute projects
- Good problem solving, creative and with a rigorous scientific approach
- Experience in mechatronic is an advantage
- Good command in English
- Organized and familiar with modern project planning tools
- At least 5y experience in a comparable position