Job Description :
We are looking for a Product Manager/ Brand Manager for a high-end kitchen and bathroom products company from North America.
The work location is in Pudong, Shanghai, China.
Overall objective and scope:
To effectively steer and manage all aspects of the Companys product portfolio, including new product development, market analysis, and development of the product range, from both internal and external suppliers.
Main Duties and responsibilities:
- Analyze, identify and aggressively target growth opportunities in China kitchen and bathroom products market
- Responsible for exploring, scaling and defining business case in new product development (NPD) based on good consumer knowledge, understanding of market demand and align with regional or global strategy.
- Develop all aspects of product portfolio analysis and new product requirements planning that meet the needs of the customer at target cost and on schedule
- Manage product revenue, margins, and profitability by increasing market share, controlling product costs and establishing product pricing in different channels
- Manage, track and improve the performance of NPD. Figure out the root cause behind and then solve it
- Study and understand key competitors in key markets to help define an effective product strategy under the right market segmentation.
- Explore and analyze in-depth the specific category/lines of competitor (position, selling points, pricing strategy, etc) for proposing a strong new concept.
- Communicate with region product line, R&D, Purchasing and other cross function team to make the project happen.
- Communicate and work closely with sales team to figure out competitive product to take market share.
- Provide Program Review to Executive Management monthly.
- Work with marketing/trade marketing team to co-develop marketing campaign stimulate consumer promotion program and further enhance brand positioning in China.
- Close technical liaison with Quality, Purchasing Departments, the PM Manager in HQ and aftersales service provider, regarding new product development and ongoing product issues.
- Experienced product manager with proven ability to successfully manage all aspects of portfolio management.
- Proven ability to develop and execute successful product and marketing strategies
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience of the market, products and product development
- Demonstrable ability to work effectively across departments and with cross-functional teams
- Experienced in working with suppliers and a specialist in effective supplier relationship management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in English
- Drives for results and positive outcome
- Dynamic, commercially astute
- Solution oriented (find the way for solutions)
- Detail focused
- Ability to multi-task
- Planning, organizing and efficient management of time
- Adds value, with big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality
All applicants please send your CVs to the email box below before 15th Jan, 2019.
Susan Yang specializes in Building materials industry in Morgan Philips Executive Search Firm.
Please note that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.