We are the exclusive world-wide distributor of Laserfiche, the most agile ECM software on the market today, developed by our own parent company. Our global headquarters is in Long Beach, California, with international offices in London, Toronto, Luxembourg, Shanghai and Hong Kong. With over 36,000 Laserfiche installations, Laserfiche has been consistently rated with highest customer satisfaction and best channel support.
• Reporting to the Accounting Manager
• Providing sales quotations to global customers
• Processing sales orders
• Preparing sales analysis reports
• Assisting in other administrative tasks
What You’ll Need:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Accounting
• Excellent English communication skills
• Ability to follow procedures diligently
• Affinity to working with software systems and technology
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases