In the first 12 months, you will:
In order to accomplish this, you will need:
- Drive the architecture, technical research and Proof of Concept (PoC) for the product.
- Exercise judgement within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining solutions.
- Provide feedback on functionality requests regarding feasibility and complexity.
- Product design documents for assigned features/enhancements to current Expense Management services within an agile environment.
- Create event driven services that dynamically updates enterprise configuration at scale.
- Learn to deploy products into SAP Concur’s cloud platform.
- Provide technical leadership across releases
- Guide & mentor development team to build a highly performance & scalable application for cloud environment.
- Be curious about exploring new technologies on our future road map.
- Collaborate and communicate with highly skilled teams around the globe
So who are we?
- 7+ years’ experience in the development of complex software solutions based on Java technologies.
- 2+ years architecture experience, designing applications with high performance, scalability, usability and security.
- Experience working with service-orientated architecture, micro-services and event-driven architectures
- Experience in defining and shaping new applications.
- Good understanding of Agile Development.
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin (oral, written)
- It would be advantageous to also have:
- Continuous integration exposure, Micro-Services and DevOps.
- SaaS and Cloud Software Development experience
- Exposure to agile methodologies and Scrum.
- Domain knowledge in either Travel and Expense Management.
- University degree in computer science, engineering or similar area.
SAP Concur’s Expense services seamlessly integrate with Travel booking and adapt to individual employee preferences and scale to meet the needs of 44,000 companies from small to large, so they can focus on what matters most, control costs & save time. Huge demand to drive innovation across all global regions means we are now investing in creating a new R&D lab in Shanghai, China.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com)
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.