Manufacturing Engineering Manager:
To lead a team of manufacturing engineers to do the planning, development, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods, processes and operations for high mix, low volume products. To oversee the effective and efficient use of materials, equipment and personnel in producing high quality productst.
• Responsible for the development, planning and execution of the manufacturing strategy
• Provide technical leadership for defining, upgrading, and improving the manufacturing processes for new and existing products
• Identify new manufacturing methods to meet the overall cost, quality, safety and delivery of our products
• Work with R&D team to transfer new products introduction into production as well as provide continuous product quality and production efficiency improvement initiatives to achieve operating costs effectiveness
• Drives cellular manufacturing processes system to optimize efficient process flow, reduce unnecessary waste in the manufacturing process
• Develop performance metrics focused on safety, quality, customer satisfaction, and process performance
• Direct and develop subordinates’ training to sustain departmental and individual performance improvement.
• Master of Science Electronic Engineering degree or related discipline
• With 15 years’ relevant experience in Consumer Electronics manufacturing. At least 5 years’ experience in managing highly skilled engineering teams;
• Able to analyze products to determine critical components and related manufacturing processes to drive purity, quality and cost;
• Identify opportunities to improve performance, establish performance targets and action plans to achieve desired result
• Excels at yield analysis and failure analysis leading to root cause and effective corrective actions
• Demonstrated ability to efficiently and effectively monitor operations with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Results driven, analytical, self-motivated, details oriented with ability to logically identify alternate solutions or approaches to complex problems
• Proven leadership skills to establish effective working relationships with all levels of management and team members.