Job Description :Company Profile
Our client is one of the leading trust company with various pension products and asset servicing solutions for pensions and investment funds. Itprovides excellent package to the right candidate. Exciting new role for you
You will assist to supervise a team daily in performing portfolio valuation NAV prices computation and other fund administration work, ensure they are correctly prepared and maintaining a high degree of accuracy and consistency, also ensure the pricing/valuation process are adhered to audit procedures and ensure service standards are met.
Strong sense on risk awareness and supervise the team members to ensure they always comply with regulation and company's policy and procedures. Follow and perform control as specified in the Procedure Manual and ensure comply with in all relevant work processes.
You will also participate in UAT for any new system enhancement prior to production, and those tasks or projects as assigned by Department Head from time to time. Requirements
- Degree holder in accountancy or Diploma in Business related discipline etc.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in fund accounting and administration, with substantialexperience in regulated mutual funds / MPF / ORSO schemes operations
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Be flexible and an open-minded team player
- Strong adaptability to change
You will be joining a leading trust company with great career progression and attractive remuneration and package including one month guaranteed bonus. Action Now
Pleasecontact Maggie Lam via her direct line +852 2281 0019 or email email@example.com with your latest CV. She will be more than happy to have a confidential discussion about this role and other exciting opportunities with you.