Our client is a subsidiary of a mainboard listed company and currently looking for a high caliber candidate to join for the following position:
• Review and negotiate fund documents
• Draft, review and comment on transaction agreements customarily used for M&A and private debt transactions, including identifying problems/ providing solutions to transactional issues and implementation/ ensuring that compliance issues are met
• Reviewing and comment on draft HKEx filings (e.g. announcements, annual reports, prospectus, etc.)
• Perform general legal support duties and provide advice on other legal matters that may be required from time to time
• A degree holder or above in Law
• 2 to 4 years related work experience, preferably with exposure to Asset Management sector
• Familiar in operating in a fund or fund management environment, M&A, private debt transactions etc. and well verse with compliance to applicable laws and regulations
• Fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Initiative and independent with high team spirit
• Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing
Competitive salary package and fringe benefits are offered to the right candidate
Interested parties please send your full resume to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org with expected salary or contact us at (852) 2521-1166 for details.
For more information, please visit our website at www.amacjob.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
AMAC Human Resources Consultants Limited (Member of ANGELA MORTIMER GROUP) was established in 1981 and is one of the leading and largest personnel agencies in Hong Kong. We have been providing professional recruitment and personnel consultancy service for more than 30 years. Apart from our own offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai, we also have reputable affiliates in Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, S.E. Asia, China, etc. This wide network enables us to recruit different types of qualified candidates in different districts and countries. Our main service includes Executive Search, General Recruitment and Temporary or Contract Staff Recruitment for both commercial organizations (such as multinational corporations, regional offices, Hong Kong local or Mainland Chinese enterprises, small-medium companies) and Government Departments. We have special expertise in recruiting staff in:-
• Accounting, Human Resources & Administration • Banking & Finance • Customer Services • Design • Engineering & IT • Hospitality & Resorts • Legal & Company Secretarial • Logistic & Shipping • Merchandising & Quality Control • Personal Assistant & Secretarial • Property & Construction • Sales & Marketing
At present, we have over 170,000 active job-seekers' files in our database and more than thousands of active job vacancies with attractive remuneration for your selection. Besides, we have our latest and attractive job vacancies uploaded every day to our Website so that job-seekers can search and screen suitable jobs according to their requirements.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases