One of our clients is looking for a Oracle Database Administrator (DBA), who is/are able to fulfill the following requirements:
Requirements: Minimum qualifications
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics
- 10-12 years of experience administering medium- to large-scale mission-critical enterprise Oracle databases in multi-terabyte environments .
- Expert level knowledge with Oracle 11g
- Oracle 12c knowledge is highly preferred
- Scripting experience in one of the following: Unix/Linux shell scripting, Perl, or Python.
- Experience with Oracle database architecture concepts.
- Excellent customer service and operations/support temperament is key for this role
- Hands-on experience with Oracle RAC , Oracle Database Appliance (ODA) and Golden Gate
- Proficiency working with Unix/Linux platforms with concrete knowledge of system administration/internals.
- Ability to learn and support new application systems
- Good technical leadership and communications skills, team player, and ability to work under pressure.
- Performing Enterprise wide Database Upgrade and Migrations projects.
- Hands-on experience on Database and SQL tuning
Roles and Responsibilities: - Design, architect, and build databases-based application systems from business requirements to planning and deploying test and production systems that are completely available and highly scalable
- Automate and perfect operational DBA duties which will include installation, database upgrades, patching, environment cloning, implementing backup/recovery and monitoring procedures, capacity planning and site failover/switchover.
- Interface with clients, network, hardware and system operations teams to resolve problems with application/database systems in a timely manner.
- Follow change management process and participate in related meetings.
- Responsible for managing Development, Test, QA and Production databases and implementing future Oracle enhancements to meet the business needs of the end users.
- Monitor database health - availability, reliability, performance, capacity planning, server clustering, replication, re-indexing. Tune system to ensure maximum system efficiency and 100% system availability. Resolve any problems that arise with the database
- Develop, manage and test back-up and recovery plans and procedures during bi-annual Disaster Recovery exercise
- Responsible for implementation and release of database changes as requested by the application team
- Create and maintain database/application architecture and standards following Oracle Best practices for physical structures, logical databases, user management.
- Act as a database project leader for critical, time driven, visible projects, if needed.
- Integrate/collaborate with application development and support teams on various IT projects.
- Provide thought leadership and assist in setting strategic direction for Database, infrastructure and technology
- Provide off hours support and maintenance as required, part of the 24x7 operations support on call rotations as needed
Please do NOT use Quick Apply, send your CV directly to email@example.com
**We regret that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.**
Note: GECO Asia is a German IT Services company and provides specialist IT resources on project and permanent basis. We operate under a Comprehensive Licence offered by MOM Singapore. [GECO Asia Pte Ltd, Licence No. 07C4453] [8 Boon Lay Way, 8@TradeHub21, #07-15, Singapore 609964]
GECO-Group is a leading IT-Services & HR Recruitment Firm. We primarily serve global IT and Management Consulting Firms and help them to find the right resources for their projects, either on a contracting or on a permanent basis.
At GECO we use a most innovative approach to skill management: Owning patents on specific Skill Assessment solutions, GECO qualifies job candidates using an innovative software and can identify a good fit between the candidate and the employer better and faster than any other player in the market. We typically place candidates within 24h turn-around time.
We are looking for IT Experts to work for our customers in Asia-Pacific (Singapore/Malaysia) and Europe. This is an excellent chance to get exposure to cutting edge projects using latest technologies as well as chance to earn GOOD money (Salary in SGD or USD or in EUR depending on the project location.)
Note: We operate under a 'Comprehensive Licence' offered by MOM Singapore. [GECO Asia Pte Ltd, Licence No. 07C4453] [8 Boon Lay Way, TradeHub21, #07-15, Singapore 609964].
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases