In the first 12 months, you will:
In order to accomplish this, you will need:
- Design and develop code to scale with quality-focused mind-set.
- Participate in a fully agile software development team, collaborating with product owners to prioritize requirements, with a focus on delivering small chunks of functionally complete software in an iterative sprint cycle
- Ensure smoothly service operations and help resolve customer impacting issues in production
- Understand system architecture from a high level
- Work collaboratively with team members both locally and globally
- Demonstrate technical curiosity and passion for exploring new technologies for our future roadmap via continuous learning and self-development.
- Learn our Devops oriented approach, creating and maintaining delivery pipelines that support continuous integration and deployment of microservices into production and actively monitoring, assessing and tweaking the health of those services.
So who are we?
- Ability to ensure software quality (unit, integration, end to end)
- Good understanding of Agile Development.
- Good communication skills in English and Mandarin (oral, written)
- It would be advantageous to also have:
- Knowledge of some of our related technologies with passion, desire and drive to learn; Junit, REST, Swagger, React, Node.JS, NoSQL, Couchbase, Git, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes
- An understanding of scalable micro-services and design patterns
- Exposure to Continuous integration and DevOps
- Knowledge of SaaS and Cloud Software Development.
- Application Know-how in Travel and Expense Management
- University degree in computer science, engineering or similar area.
SAP Concur is the world-leading provider of Travel, Expense and Invoice Management solutions, taking 44,000 customers beyond automation to a completely connected spend management solution that grows along with their business. Huge demand to drive innovation across all global regions means we are now investing in creating a new R&D lab in Shanghai, China.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.