Job Description :
A MNC with HQ in Hong Kong and branch offices in Beijing, Shanghai, South Korea, Taiwan, Cambodia, Vietnam, UK and Australia. Business nature incl. trading, logistics, automotive, property and finance business, is looking for an Information Technology Head to head up the Hong Kong Team and coordinating/ supervising the team members located in the other countries. Responsibilities
- Provide leadership to develop and implement IT systems necessary to support effective achievement of the Company’s goals and objectives. Ensure stable and cost-optimized delivery across the Group including each of its business divisions.
- Enhance process improvement and drive digital solutions / strategies
- Set up best practice, policies and procedures to comply with the statutory requirements
- Manage IT projects across various business and vendor teams
- Responsible for IT budgets, resources planning, vendor selection and controls
- A senior position that requires to head up the IT team in a conglomerate
- Master Degree in Information System Management, Computer Science or any equivalent disciplines; MBA is advantageous
- Proven ability to design and execute successful IT strategic and tactical plans
- At least 15 years of IT leadership/SAP experience is a must
- Consulting experience / knowledge of large projects implemented in conglomerates is a big advantage
- Strong experience with infrastructure management including network, servers, cloud technologies and help desk
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties, please send full resume together with current and expected salary package.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)