Based in Hong Kong reporting to the IT Director, the role leads and coaches about a 40 person IT Infrastructure Team located in the Hong Kong headquarters, R & D Centre and the Factory in southern China
• Responsible for IT infrastructure, cyber security, network and data centers management.
• Lead the development and implementation on the agreed infrastructure solutions across the region for Hong Kong and China to cope with business and operational needs
• Network design and revamp to fully utilize current technology of IP Telephony, LAN, WAN and Wi-Fi and to provide security and cost saving to the current environment
• Manage and ensure optimal operation of all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, servers, database, UPS and etc.
• Review Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) and provide recommendation to reduce downtime in case of disaster
• Vendor management experience to work with SIs and partners to effectively manage resources to deliver projects on time and within budget
• Degree holder or above in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in IT, Focusing on Network and Security with 3 years at managerial level
• Strong infrastructure and network design experience for Hong Kong and multiple countries
• Technically proficient with IP Telephony, WAN, LAN ,Wi-Fi Firewall and VLAN management
• Experience in Vulnerabilities Management Solution and provide solutions to the relative team for remediation
• Plan and build the infrastructure with scale and resiliency for the business
•Strong team player who is able to manage team members and motivate others to deliver positive results
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with customer-oriented mindset
• Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)