The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they build the kind of wonder that is revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Imagine what you could do here?
This is a key IS&T fields position that will be primarily responsible for developing strong business relationships with Market teams, Market support teams and multiple IS&T functional groups to ensure proper support of Retail store systems and technology. The role will serve as the main interface between IS&T and Market teams.
- You'll have in depth understanding of technology in use at Retail Stores (POS, Retail Network, Retail Hardware, Web Applications).
- With extraordinary analytical and problem solving skills; You'll with excellent written and verbal communications skills to explain complex or technical problems/solutions in plain English
- Experience with solving issues affecting multiple dependent systems Ability to set priorities and run multiple projects at a time on tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on various partner concerns and follow up with little external direction
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to communicate effectively with all levels within the organization and express a well-thought-out point of view Ability to establish teams and partnerships within the field and corporate organization
- You need validated ability to think globally/creatively, turn information into effective strategies, and get results Willingness to travel up to 75% of time is required Store Management experience preferred
- Work closely with Market Director, store management, main IS&T teams and Market Support to identify and resolve top issues impacting technology in the Apple Retail Stores.
- Use experience of store processes, systems and feedback received from Market Leaders and Store Leaders to recommend system improvements and changes.
- Actively monitor Espresso ticketing system looking for most problematic stores. Develop communication and strategy for improving store’s technology by providing on-site analysis, coordinating appropriate IS&T resources to address issues, or providing appropriate systems training to stores.
- Partner with multiple application owners, systems owners, help line and key users for issue prioritization.
- Enthusiastically handle store systems support issues and act as the liaison between the business and IS&T providing status updates, driving teams to identify root-cause, and ensuring solutions are rolled out to all Retail Stores. Be the buffer between retail stores and the various teams.
- Identify and communicate better practices to IS&T Field team by communicating detailed technical analysis and root cause reports to multi-functional.
- Develop IS&T agenda for market meetings - communicate project updates and address technology topics.
- Visit each store in the market quarterly to ensure systems are in good health and installed to expected standards. Follow-up with Store Leader on additional training needs or non-compliant system/technology installations that need to be addressed.
- Develop training and communication strategy for Retail resources that will support IS&T. Lead the IS&T Interns and in store IS&T point of contacts in given market assisting with selection, training and support.
- Watch equipment shipment, resource scheduling, systems setup for NSOs and remodels. Deliver high level IS&T systems/troubleshooting/ticketing support training new and existing store staff and management.
Every day, people do amazing things at Apple, What will you do?
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.