boasts several Montessori Kindergarten and Elementary schools across China and a Montessori Teacher Training Institute in Beijing.
With nearly 30 years of history, the International Montessori School of Beijing (MSB) is our flagship institute and was the first affiliate member of the American Montessori Society in China. Please visit www.wisdomeg.com and www.msb.edu.cn to find out more.
For our HQ in Beijing, we are seeking an experienced HR senior leader to guide our team of 10 professionals, strategically plan, direct and coordinate all HR activities, such as employment, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services.
This is an exciting opportunity for a bilingual candidate who is able to take the lead of the Group's HR teams and successfully carry out the following duties:
- Organise and establish the human resources management system and related management
systems, and improve employee handbook and labor contracts.
- According to the development of the Group, set an internal organisational framework for the
establishment of the Human Resources Department and make timely adjustments.
- Group’s recruiting, training, performance evaluation and system of salary standard.
- Guide and supervise the Group to set up subsidiary companies, position management,
departmental functions and job description paper work.
- Set up employees’ training plans and implement training programmes; organise the completion of
training work and follow-ups.
- Improve the performance appraisal system, organise and guide the implementation of
performance assessment in different departments and solve the problems in the assessment
- Compile and control the annual cost budget of HR department in order to meet the goal of
human resource planning.
- Solve employees’ complaints, handle labor disputes and deal with problems in a timely manner.
- Participate in and guide the daily work of the Human Resources Department and improve the
overall working quality of human resources employees.
- Complete other works assigned by the Chairlady.
- Bachelor degree or above
- (Near) native English and Chinese speaker
- Over 5 years work experience as HR Director
- Preferred: experience in educational institutions and multi-cultural working environments
(e.g. international schools)
- Emphatic communicator and great team player
- Effective leadership skills
- Experienced in group management
Please email us your CV and a short motivation letter
- Excellent salary, based on experience and educational background
- Housing allowance
- International health insurance
- Transportation allowance
- Free dependant tuition at MSB