KW-Commerce is an international e-commerce company at the start-up hot spot Berlin. Our product range includes more than 25,000 items of consumer electronics accessories and home & living products which we sell through online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay to more than 5,000,000 customers every year, fast and worldwide. KW-Commerce is a grown-up start-up. With down-to-earth commitment, a strong team spirit and a good sense of humor 180 employees worldwide continue to develop our company – always keeping an eye on long-term company success. Be a part of our success story as our new:
Head of Quality Management Asia (m/f) in Hongkong
As Head of Quality Management Asia (m/f) you will be located in our office in Hongkong and you’ll be responsible for our expansion in China, with offices in Dongguan and later on in Shanghai. You’ll take over the on-going implementation and development of the strategic quality management. Furthermore, you will lead our entire quality team in Asia with the aim of fulfilling the high-quality standards of our customers.
This includes the following tasks:
- Ensure compliance with country-specific legal requirements regarding our product portfolio
- Define and ensure quality standards within various product groups
- Ensure efficient knowledge management in the area of product safety within the organization
- Ensure product quality through inspections and trainings of our suppliers
- Setting up a test lab for our products in Dongguan
- Establish a comprehensive auditing system for new and existing suppliers
- Build and expand a top-notch Quality Management team in China
You have profound work experience in quality management in China and you’re looking for a challenge where you can sustainably expand and shape the quality management of a fast-growing e-commerce company. You combine your strategic planning abilities with a hands-on approach.
- You have a degree in economics, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or similar.
- Over the last few years, you have been able to build up profound knowledge of strategic quality management and quality assurance.
- You have been able to prove your leadership qualities. Experience in setting up a department from scratch is an advantage.
- You have experience in the import business with Asia. Ideally, you have experience in e-commerce within our product categories.
- You have a high willingness to travel in order to support your teams in China.
- Proficient knowledge in Business English, both spoken and written, completes your profile. Knowledge in German and Chinese would be a plus.
KW-Commerce is an owner-managed, self-financed and profitable company from its beginning with a clear vision.
You have the opportunity to become a key player in the organization. We offer you an exciting and responsible job in our grown-up start-up, which continues to expand rapidly.
What else you can expect:
- Flat hierarchies and quick decision making
- The opportunity to implement and realize your own ideas and visions
- A friendly and steadily growing team
- A modern, well-equipped workplace in our offices in China
- Fresh fruits, cold beverages, hot coffee and tea for free
- Flexible working hours and team events on a regular basis
Further information about our team and corporate insights can be found here: