- Responsible for managing and delivering e-Commerce/ Online shopping projects
- Collect user requirements using a variety of methods and translating them into user stories
- Prepare, review and oversee project documentation: Project plans, status reports, risk assessment plans, change requests, resource requests
- Work closely with the client partner, communicate with clients and teams on an ongoing basis and ensure changing resource and project requirements are met and understood
- May be required to manage overall client relationship from a production perspective across various projects that are staffed with other project managers
Proven work experience as a project manager, preferably in e-Commerce, retail, FMCG industries.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or IT
Hands-on project management experience in e-Commerce platforms, like Magento/ Salesforce/ SAP Hybris.
Experience of agile software development lifecycle; from requirements gathering and functional specification, to development, testing, and delivery