• Take ownership of all the calls coming into Service Desk
• Periodically updating calls/customer on status
• Provide timely resolution and effective documentation
• Proactive and logical thinking in resolving problems
• Make judgement as to when the problem has to be escalated to Client Services Management and should follow-up on the calls to ensure that the user is updated and close it once the solution to provided
• Ability to work independently, analyze and make decisions with minimal supervision
• Good Interpersonal communication skills to :
> handle High-touch clients and situations.
> form good rapport and long term relationships with business users
• At least 3-5 years experience in Remote (on the phone) Technical Support field.
• Should have good knowledge on Windows 8, 10 Microsoft Office Suite.
• Sound knowledge on basics of networking and understanding of LAN/WAN technology
• Should have good knowledge and exposure working on Windows platform, Active Directory, Computer Management
• Work exposure on Virtualized platform like VMWare, Citrix etc will be an added advantage.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases