This position has responsibility for designing and leading customer research activities, social listening, and conducting stakeholder interview and interactive workshops.
You will be responsible for leading the development customer acquisition, retention and advocacy strategies.
Additionally, working in collaboration with Visual Design Leads to develop creative briefs, client presentations and delivery of project results in a timely and professional manner.
Teaming between practitioners, client resources, and third party partners is critical to this role in order to meet client business objectives and delivering with high customer satisfaction.
The Experience Planner will have day-to-day responsibility for research, customer insight development client solution development and will support management of key client relationships.
Must be capable of working in a time-compressed, highly dynamic & potentially ambiguous client situation to ensure innovative, impact solutions are developed and milestones and deliverables are achieved.
• Bachelor's Degree
• At least 10 years using MS Office and Keynote or other presentation software
• At least 10 years experience in delivering digital business and marketing projects and initiatives with tangible results; working across organizational boundaries and interfacing with client management and executives
• At least 10 years experience in contributing to thought leadership in digital marketing, branding and strategic consulting, facilitation techniques, and leading practices
• At least 10 years experience in demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
• At least 10 years experience with industry standard customer insights research tools
• At least 10 years experience creating and testing customer journeys, and prototypes
• At least 2 years experience in Sketch
• Experience designing and leading consumer focus group studies, interviews and survey’s
• Experience leading consumer focus group studies, interviews and survey’s (writing focus group study plans, creating the test plan, defining interview/survey questions, defining measurement goals, analyzing and synthesizing the results, and making a strategic recommendation)
• English, Cantonese, Mandarin: Fluent