Roles & Responsibilities:
- Cisco certified CCNP, CCIE with extensive knowledge of
- Enterprise class routers (Cisco ASR and Nexus)
- Cisco IOS software including exposure to IOS XR
- MPLS –roles of P, PE, CE, VRFs, etc.
- Routing Protocols BGP, ISIS, OSPF
- Other technologies -NAT, Multicast, QoS, IPv6
- Data network automation with Python and other scripting language skills
- Basic Optical Technologies: DWDM, PoS, etc.
- extensive troubleshooting skills on large enterprise data network
Help the GTI/GNS/WANCORE team to build the new data centers in China and connect the data centers to one of the largest private data network in the world. Here are the responsibilities:
1) Install/remove Cisco hardware, make configurations changes, install/remove circuits the global WAN cores
2) Circuits migrations from old to new routers with proper configuration changes
3) Work with operation teams to perform troubleshoot data network issues when it's needed
4) Work with other teams: transport engineering, data center engineering, corporate engineering, etc. build the data centers