WHAT WE DO
OnTheList is a pioneer concept of Members-Only Flash Sales where High-Ends & popular lifestyle brands offer past-seasons items to buy at an exclusive price without jeopardizing a pleasant customer experience.
In 2.5 years, we have reached over 150K members which are solely invited by emailed QR code to a specific location within a 3 or 4-days event. OnTheList is collaborate with inspired brands such as Marc by Marc Jacobs, Ted Baker, Dr. Martens, Kenzo, Clarins to mention few. Our showroom of 7,000 sqft is in Central, Duddell Street, come and meet us!
As we are growing, we would like to welcome you in a vibrant, engaged, young and multicultural team. OUR CULTURE
OPERATIONAL EXPERTISE: We are customer-focused. Our Brands trust us to optimize their stock without damaging their image, and our Members are thrilled to enhance their shopping experience with us.
GROWTH: As a start-up, it is part of our DNA to find new opportunities thanks to our flexible mindset.
SENSE OF PURPOSE: Solving problem is part of OnTheList business model by giving the opportunity to new customers to buy premium goods at a more accessible prices.
GREAT PEOPLE: Team spirit at OnTheList is primordial to make each event successful. The team diversity brings different skills and our dynamism allows to challenge ourselves all the time.WHAT WE WILL TRUST YOU WITH
In this role you will be responsible for defining the overall CRM strategy to help OnTheList achieve continuous growth. You are familiar with advanced customer segmentation, a wide range of marketing analysis techniques, and have the ability to manage multiple concurrent projects.Take a closer look at what the job entails
- Define and lead the overall CRM strategy, including which marketing activities will deliver the best return to leverage OnTheList database.
- Weekly meetings with co-founders to drive & track progress of program performance.
- Produces monthly and quarterly performance recaps.
- Regularly synthe the data into actionable insights and recommendations that achieve revenue and engagement goals.
- Analyse our database to work out members profiling, segmentation, identify key drivers of retention (repeat visit) and loyalty.
- Monitor campaign results to understand the effectiveness and tactics for improving key acquisition and retention metrics.
- Manage, analyse and get the best return from the allocated budget.
- Leverage key digital analytics, SEO, SEM, Social Media to monitor success of digital campaigns and shape future strategies.
- Devise, launch, test and optimize campaigns across the customer lifecycle, including seasonal campaigns, reactivation campaigns, within multiple channels (email, push notifications, in-app messages, and other relevant marketing actions as you see fit).
- Oversee and optimize email trigger campaigns strategy and marketing automation.
- Able to independently work on marketing creative and copy.WHAT IT TAKESKnowledge, experience and capabilities
- 5-7 plus years’ experience optimizing complex database, marketing programs and automation
- Broad experience in marketing digital campaign development and execution, to be able to drive and autonomously implement relevant marketing actions.
- Strong understanding of complex customer segmentation logic and ability to execute based on business strategies
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Advanced Excel & PowerPoint Required
- Strong project management ability; managing communication, timelines, defining clear objectives
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing strategiesQualifications
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Retail, Digital or a related field. Master’s Degree / MBA a plus.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills in English, ideally Cantonese Share & live our core values
: Operational Expertise, Growth, Sens of purpose, Great PeopleWHAT WE OFFER
Flat structure with real opportunity to work with our Co-founders to build the future of OnTheList.
Join one of the top fastest growing startup in Hong Kong with a flexible working culture.
Join passionate people that challenges the norm and makes brilliant ideas happen.
Responsibilities from day one with a steep learning curve, with possibility to grow within your scope of job or the team (training and development programs).
Attractive benefits plan (discount, health insurance program) & bonus plan based on performance & OTL success.A P P L Y
Have a glimpse of our work culture & team on our talent website: www.onthelist.hk/joinus
Before being invited to an interview you will be asked to complete a form with a few relevant questions for this specific role.
For faster response, we advise you to apply directly talent website and complete the form.