Chief Operations Officer
Industry: Financial Services
Experience: 7 to 15 Years
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Our client is a well-established financial group in Hong Kong with PRC background. She operates business in activity type 1, 2, 4, 5, 6 & 9. Currently she is looking for appropriate candidates for the following position:
• Manage the entire operational functions (including dealing, credit, account opening, settlement and corporate finance etc.)
• Formulate and update policies, procedures and manuals in relation to front and back offices operations to ensure the operations of the company meet all latest regulatory, legal requirements and industry guidelines and practices.
• Manage and motivate a team of operational staff to achieve operational standards and ensure team leaders are effectively managing all aspects of daily business operations.
• Work closely with various departments and companies within the Group to ensure smooth operations and facilitate the efficiency of business activities to achieve targets whilst maintaining a sound control environment.
• Negotiate commercial terms with external parties.
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Law or related disciplines.
• Holder of relevant Professional Qualifications, like CPA, PCLL or CFA etc, will be an advantage.
• Minimum 7 to 10 years working experience, preferably gained from sizable securities firm.
• Extensive knowledge in FATCA, SFO, Exchange Rules, AMLO and other related regulations, guidelines and practices.
• In-depth understanding of operational controls, workflows and regulatory requirements.
• Strong negotiation skills, leadership, planning, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
• Fluent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
A competitive salary package, bonus program and excellent career growth opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com with expected salary or contact us at (852) 2521-1166 for details.
For more information, please visit our website at www.amacjob.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.