We are partnering exclusively with a Listed International Biopharma in Asia, to appoint a CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER to lead the regional R&D, Clinical, and Medical Affairs teams.
You will be based in Asia and play a critical role in the success of managing the organization's medical portfolio and long term vision. The successful incumbent will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Developing global clinical development strategies, identify and collaborate with opinion leaders for rapid drug approval.
- Main medical representative to the company, particularly to the clinical research, to provide medical and scientific input to global product development teams as well as medical expertise in the review of adverse events and responsible for local and global pharmacovigilance activities.
- Work closely and cooperatively with research centers locally and overseas to ensure the global development of new drug development.
- Develop clinical trial programs to support product registration and marketing.
- Provide leadership direction to the regional team and responsible for succession planning
- Support IND, NDA and international filings, and provide training to clinical and/or regulatory staff.
- And other duties
- Mandatory to possess M.D. / MBBS qualifications
- A Clinical Oncologist background with a track record of 10 years in oncology drug development experiences, and conducting clinical trials of new drugs and protocol design.
- Strong knowledge in areas of clinical, regulatory and commercial marketing
- Able to relocate within Asia
Interested professionals, are invited to email me at email@example.com to have in-depth discussion.
Senior Consultant, APAC Medical Affairs
T +65 65890586