1. Responsible for the development, formation, expansion and management of overseas channels and accurate positioning of the target market.
2. Formulate monthly, quarterly and annual marketing strategies to promote the landing and image maintenance of the company's brand in overseas markets.
3. According to the company's mission objectives, expand the available channels, including agents, distributors and non-staff brokers, and maintain good communication and cooperation with them to ensure the achievement of sales targets.
4. Responsible for the establishment, training and personnel management of overseas IEC self-operated teams, responsible for the marketing strategy, media placement, event promotion, atmosphere packaging and fee usage of each IEC.
5. Provide marketing support for overseas IECs, including but not limited to the promotion of promotional materials and the production of various materials to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of information.
6. Collect and timely reflect customer and market information, provide feasibility suggestions and timely improve existing mechanisms.
7. Complete periodic work reports and summaries, as well as other matters assigned by the top management.
1. Full-time college degree or above, major in marketing, real estate management or management will be preferred.
2. More than 8 years of property and real estate company management work experience, outstanding performance, with multinational company work experience or have access to channel resources is preferred.
3. Strong strategic height and thinking, has an independent view of the industry, the field, the economy, and has a strong ability to analyze and solve problems.
4. Rich in pioneering spirit, risk control ability, excellent overall planning and coordination with good execution, brave to undertake responsibility. Strong English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, fluent communication in both Chinese and English.