• Create SIT and UAT Test artefacts in line with an agreed Test Strategy, writing Test scripts and maintaining Test traceability
• Manage test deliverables, timelines and quality including planning and scheduling
• Interactions with Development, Business, Environment and other support teams
• Create Test completion reports of the previous test phase and recommend the change for the Business scope merge
• Execution of UAT test scenarios and Identifying defects and working with the project/ feature team to provide fixes preventing defect leakage. Helping to capture lessons learnt to prevent similar issues in the future
• Prepare and submit reports on work progress on a regular basis.
• Participate in First Occurrence Validation / Live Proving for the Business Release
• Participate in cross training the team of the changes handled by you
• Help in improving Test process and Identify opportunities for Test automation and accomplish the same with team’s help
• Creation of the key test deliverables (i.e., Master Test Plan, Detailed Test Plans, End of Test Report)
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organisation that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS, infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognised as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 378,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 45 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $16.5 billion for year ended March 31, 2016 and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India. For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
Job Description :
To ensure customer service and support all operations. To create customer delight at every interaction.
Interacting with external customers and internal customers and addressing their queries, requests and complaints.
Committed TATs are met consistently
Complaints Management- addressing customer complaints at the branch, system updation, coordination with Sales/HUB/ other functions for resolution.
Refunds processing and dispatch
Undelivered policy documents tracking and management.
Maintenance of all files and registers.
New Business Processing:-
Handling end to end New business processing starting from creation of Client id,Case start up, New business login, Follow up for policy issuance, Quality Check
Follow up with HUB for policy issuance of pending cases