Our client, an experiential event and exhibition agency, is searching for a top-notch CAD Draftsman to join their team in Hong Kong. If you enjoy translating ideas and perspectives into 2D and 3D technical drawings that show appropriate materials and production methods that help improve cost efficiency, this is a role for you. Along with that you will work closely with the purchasing team and vendors to source and select the right materials for each build.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience drafting technical drawings for large scale exhibitions
• Expert knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketch-Up and MS Office is a must
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work with people at all levels
• Hands-on experience working alongside and communicating with clients’ architects
• Able to work independently and under pressure on multiple projects and deadlines
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
If you are interested, please send your current CV in word doc format and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org stating ref: EB 301925, along with Current and Expected salary.
All information collected will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will be used for recruitment purposes only.