Job Description :
Our client, a leading global banking, is now looking for Business Analyst to join within their team.
· Partner with project manager andRegional Training & Developmentto integrate project and change management plans and align strategies, objectives and timelines
· Define, clarify and drive cross-functional teams’ common understanding of business processes for successful change adoptions and identify risks
· Design, deliver and manage communications in collaboration withRegional Training & Development. Propose instructional strategies and/or recommend alternatives to improve the effectiveness and efficiency for communication, training, and resistance management
· Track and report all change management deliverables at appropriate intervals, implementing corrective actions and celebrating successes, as appropriate
· Define and implement user acceptance testing strategy, including recommendations on test approaches and managing risk
· Provide analysis and expertise for developing a user acceptance testing plan and integrated test scenarios
· Define and execute training programs and materials including handouts, hands on exercises and training evaluations
Desired skills & experience:
· Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other related disciplines
· 5+ years hands-on experience in SAP or other ERP system implementation
· Strong understanding of project implementations, project structure and life-cycle and best practice standards and tools
· Strong change management methodology background, including impact analysis, stakeholder management, communication planning and development, training analysis, issue and risk management experience
· Excellent analytical, written and oral communication skills in English and Chinese
Interested parties please email a MS Word version resume and expected salary to (cc:) and quote the job reference no.