Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in HCM & Global Payroll?
Ramco Systems, a global HCM and Payroll software provider & an emerging player in the Red hot Cloud ERP Space
Job Title: Business Analyst / Functional Consultant – Ramco HCM
Location: Hong KongAbout Ramco HCM:
Complete yet refreshingly simple HR with Global payroll software
Ramco HCM with Global Payroll is a comprehensive HR & Talent Management solution, which covers an organization’s human capital management needs from hire to retire & has clinched top awards in Talent Management Solutions Enabling Technology in the Asia pacific.
At Ramco, work is fun, with scope to experiment, learn, make mistakes, fall flat, yet in the end, produce results. We are a flat organization that believes in work and not titles. Our culture is not just about the informal attire that we wear, nor about the fun that goes unnoticed, instead it is an interesting mash up of passion and drive that’s hard to define, but easy to spot
www.ramco.com/hcm JOB SKETCH:
What we look for in a candidate:
We are looking for dynamic, self-driven, achievers who have preferably worked on HCM/ Payroll/ Time & Attendance software implementations for Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Myanmar or other South East Asian countries
Should have hands-on Product implementation experience in SAP / Oracle / PeopleSoft/ Orisoft/ Kaizen or other HCM/ Payroll software
Should have done at least 3 end to end implementations
Excellence in client handling with good communication skills
Must be able to travel onsite within South East Asia during the implementation phase
Knowledge of local language is highly desirableDesired Skills
• Self-motivation and drive to work with minimal supervision
• A competitive streak
• Confidence, Resilience and determined approach
• Good communication & Interpersonal skills, extrovert
• Must have good academic credentials
Roles & Responsibilities
• Interface with clients and gain understanding of requirements/processes through meetings and discussions.
• Manage Data collection and provide training on Ramco data collection formats
• Document overall business process and product mapping
• Perform system configuration
• Perform data migration and system rollout
• Execute functional tests and evaluate results to ensure accuracy and quality of complex system changes
• Provide Key User Training and support customer to ensure sign off at each milestone as per project plan
About Ramco Systems:
Ramco is a fast-growing enterprise software player disrupting the market with its multi-tenanted cloud and mobile-based enterprise software in the area of HCM and
Global Payroll, ERP and M&E MRO for Aviation. Part of the USD 1 billion Ramco Group, Ramco Systems focuses on Innovation and Culture to differentiate itself in the marketplace.
With 1600+ employees spread across 24 offices, globally, Ramco follows a flat and open culture where employees are encouraged to share knowledge and grow.
To find more about our feats you may check on :
Finds attention-grabbing? You may hit us on: www.ramco.com