Job Description :
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:The Company
Our client is one of the most prestigious banking/Insurance groups providing a large range of products and services for individual customers and companies. Due to an ongoing expansion, our client is currently looking Business Analysts that have experiences in analyzing life insurance related projectsThe Role
The key responsibilities for this role is to:
- Assist in the development of project documentation in alignment within company policies/methodologies
- Analyse workflow and business processes to create process maps and isolate areas of potential improvement
- Meet with, and obtain requirements from the business users to gather and analyse end user requirements through interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, task and workflow analysis
- Scoping projects effectively including the identification and management of dependencies to minimise the number and of change requests to original scope and solutions
- Provide assistance to end users following implementation
- Assist with the production of technical specifications to communicate user requirements in technical terms to analyst programmers/project team
- Assist with the development of functional specifications that design and document desired outcome of system enhancement/development
- Perform user acceptance testing and co-ordinate business verification testing to ensure overall efficiency, functionality and user friendliness of system enhancement/development
- Record and document system testing and changes
- Provide data analysis and reporting as required
To be consider for this role, the candidate should have:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Business Analyst role, with experience in transformation programs within banking and insurance sectors
- Domain knowledge in banking or insurance areas
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required.
- Tertiary and/or industry qualifications
- Solid experience in dealing with Vendors and external service providers
- End-to-end business analysis experiences with SDLC and Agile methodology
- Experience in financial services industries
- Good knowledge on insurance products and operations
- Fundamental understanding of all aspects of the systems/software development lifecycle
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.About Protiviti
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit.
As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.