Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Responsible for E2E processing, smooth completion and settlement of the daily operations for Bonds/Repos
- Perform validation for all Bond/Repo trades against source documents in Murex &/or Front Arena system and/or Issuing/Paying/calculation Agents and Registrar for Notes Issuance under the Programme managed by Treasury & Markets Dept.
- Execute pre-settlement confirmation with counterparties.
- Ensure timely settlement of Bond/Repo/Note-related trades with the Euroclear, Clearsteam or any other agents appointed by the Bank
- Perform Fixing procedures in Murex and provide Corporate Action Notification for Notes related deals
- Liaise with the respective local T&M branches, CBG, WMO or Common Depository on fixing or settlement, where necessary
- Monitoring of valuation/expiration for potential pay-out(s)
- Perform month-end bond holdings reconciliation between Murex and Custodians/Common Depository.
- Ensure compliance to general banking/statutory requirements and requirements of both internal & regulators compliance
- Provide robust support and consistently high service levels for all stakeholders/clients
- Collate data and conduct analytics to derive insights for making informed decisions for management action(s)
- Initiate reviews on the existing process and come up with enhancements to improve productivity and streamline the processes with alignment across all hub-and-spoke locations
- Degree in any discipline / field.
- 1 to 2 years of banking experience, preferably with product knowledge in Bonds, Repos and Notes
- Minimum experience in various operation functions which includes processing, reconciliation, settlements etc
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint with O365
- VBA Programming, SharePoint, QlikView, Data and Data Analytics skills are an added advantage
- Open to fresh graduates with positive attitude and keenness to learn
- Primarily located in Toh Guan (Beside IMM) but open to locate to CBP for BCP arrangement when necessary.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
A rewarding career is more than just dollars and cents – it is also about growing your capabilities and the ability to create impact. We want our 28,000 employees to Live fulfilled at DBS – to Be the Best, Be the Change and Be the Difference.
To enable our employees to be the best that they can be, it starts with creating an inclusive environment where our people feel valued, connected and experience growth – both personally and professionally. We support employees by providing them with a comprehensive range of programmes and platforms, from flexible work arrangements, comprehensive leave benefits and exclusive banking privileges, to learning and development opportunities.
We want to be the change and pioneer a new way of banking. Becoming a 28,000-person start-up is critical to our transformation; embrace a digital mindset and focus on the customer experience. Our leaders lead the change, inspiring employees to innovate, challenge the status quo and drive changes around the way we work. Through collaborative workspaces and experiential learning, we experiment and gain fresh perspectives, and have fun along the way.
We create opportunities where employees can be the difference and find meaning in the work that they do – not only at an individual level, but also contribute to the communities that we live and work in. As we build a sustainable future together, we continue to shape the social landscape by being a proactive agent of change, a force for good.
We are on a journey, one that brings us closer to a greater purpose – to be the Best Bank in the World. We look forward to what the future holds as we reimagine banking, so that you can have a lot more life, with a lot less bank.
Live fulfilled at DBS. Right here, right now.
Banking, Insurance & Financial Services
Full Time, Employee