After intensive training and development, the incumbent is expected to manage financial planning, business planning and corporate governance in our large, integrated organization with its own in-house R&D, manufacturing and global distribution.
- audit experience with large accounting firm
- project experience with reputable MNC or consulting firm in the transformative improvement of management information system (MIS) and control, either in leadership or support role; Organization and Methods (O&M) knowledge a strong asset
- controller experience in sizable (revenue USD 100 million +, workforce 3000+) labor intensive manufacturing operation in China
- China financial management experience in accounting, costing, taxation, system and control, MIS management, budgeting, management reporting, management control and accounting
- high level of integrity, fortitude to exercise authority in driving compliance for all aspects of business operation for 8 factories in the group
- Good English and Mandarin
The incumbent will be based in Xiamen (China) under the direction of the Corporate Controller. Accelerated career advancement is intended for the successful applicant.
Intex offers highly competitive compensation commensurate with experience. Interested applicants please apply with full resume, detailed present and expected compensation.