The University of Hong Kong
Applications are invited for the following post:
Administrative Assistant II (holding the functional title of Assistant Director (Marketing and Admissions)) in the Faculty of Business and Economics (Ref.: 201800959) (to commence as soon as possible, on a two-year fixed-term basis with contract-end gratuity and University contribution to a retirement benefits scheme, totaling up to 10% of basic salary, with the possibility of renewal subject to satisfactory performance)Job Requirement:
- Applicants should have a good Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with at least 10 years’ work experience in either a university/business school or in the field of marketing/business development.
- They should also have a positive attitude; the ability to work independently and handle multi-tasks in a fast moving environment; and strong interpersonal, communication, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- They must be passionate about achieving results and targets; have the ability to build excellent connections with alumni; and be able to work closely with programme administration team to enhance the student experience, manage various MBA and EMBA ranking exercises and supervise a small team.
- Those who have responded to the previous advertisement (Ref.: 201800677) need not re-apply.
- The appointee will be responsible for the marketing and admissions for the MBA and EMBA Programmes.
- He/She will develop and implement recruitment strategies across various markets, channels and platforms, as well as manage a large pool of diverse applicants.
- He/She will also plan and deliver information session presentations, conduct individual consultations, host receptions, and participate in other recruitment activities such as MBA fairs.
- Travelling and attending events designed to promote the Programmes are required.
- The appointee will work at the Faculty’s Cyberport campus.
A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered, in addition to annual leave and medical benefit. The University places great emphasis on developing staff potential, and has in place a variety of development opportunities and assistance for staff at different stages of their career.
Applicants should send a completed application form together with an up-to-date C.V. to the Faculty at email@example.com.
Application forms (345/1111) can be downloaded at http://www.hr.hku.hk/apptunit/jr-form.doc.
Further particulars can be obtained at http://jobs.hku.hk/. Review of applications will commence as soon as possible and continue until the post is filled, whichever is earlier.
The University thanks applicants for their interest, but advises that only candidates shortlisted for interviews will be notified of the application result.
The University is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to equality, ethics, inclusive, diversity and transparency