Job Description :
Accounting Supervisor, APAC (up to 40K) (1 year renewable contract) TS-19012
Our client, a global leader in innovating and offering quality biopharmaceuticals for rare genetic diseases, is now hiring an Accounting Supervisor to support their daily operations in APAC regions.
· Act as an individual contributor and report to the Senior Finance Director, APAC.
· Ensure operations and transactions are complying with financial and management control policies (travel and entertainment policy, financial authority policy, procurement/contract policies, FCPA and anti-bribery/anti-kickback policies, etc.)
· Monitoring relevant financial processes, record keeping and reporting.
· Facilitate in preparing periodic management level reports and analysis, as well as decisions-making process of the APAC management team.
· Supervise the B2B relationships related to finance and control in the region, including banking, accounting services, accounts payable, payroll, Concur Expenses and reimbursement.
· Work closely with executives and cross-functional regional business units to manage various business and finance program; review procedures and operation controls to provide insights for improvement.
· Act as APAC liaison for various tax and treasury tasks and projects, including tax returns, strategic tax projects, and bank account administration.
· Manage month end closing with regional and country team members, as well as accounting service providers.
· Oversee monthly review with accounting service providers and corporate accounting team.
· Support internal audits, SOX testing, and external KPMG statutory audits and US GAAP compliance, as applicable.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting or any related disciplines
· Chartered Accountant/ Certified Public Accountant certification is a MUST.
· Business level language proficiency in both English and Mandarin is a MUST.
· 5-8 years’ experience including accounting firm and commercial corporations with people management. Experience in Big 4 is highly preferred
· Experience in Life Science industry will be a plus.
· Computer literacy in Excel, Word, Power Point, GL Systems (Oracle R12 preferred), financial planning and reporting systems (Hyperion and OBIEE preferred)
To apply for this position, please simply click on the "APPLY NOW" bottom. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly Services Hong Kong Limited’s Privacy Notice. To apply for more jobs, please visit our website at www.kellyservices.com.hk.