Job Description :
* Conduct, compile and check financial forecast, head office/local management reports, budget and presentation materials, and participate in acquisition projects.
* Conduct or check financial forecast to meet the business objectives.
* Prepare and check reports including segment information, asset and liabilities position, budget, etc. to meet head office’s requirements.
* Compile and check local management reports including Flash report (Profit and loss account, balance sheet highlight and performance indicators), Monthly management report, etc.
* Prepare presentation materials for Management.
* Compile and present information to assist internal and external auditors/ regulatory authories to excel their auditing requirements of the Company operation and control.
* Participate in due diligence work for acquisition undertaking.
* Strictly adhere to the Company policies, procedures and ethical requirements, ensure the operation of daily activities are ethically and legally complied.
* Maintain and update the Accounting records to ensure accuracy .
* Degree in Accounting, Accredited with professional accountant qualification from recognized institution
* 5 years management accounting experience in financial institution
* Good presentation and report writing skill
* Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skill
* High integrity and initiative, good team-player, meticulous and able to work independently
* Proficiency in using MS Office application and accounting software, experience in Sun System is preferrabe
* Good command of English and Chinese
Interested parties, please send your resume in MS WORD format to with notice period, current and expected salary packet.