The Shipper/Receiver has overall responsibility for receipt, inspection and shipment of product. Specific Duties:
- Receive product from various freight carriers (Inspect for outer damage)
- Inspect product to parameters stated on the receiving report and the inspection lists.
- Scan barcodes
- Stock product as required; pick product for orders.
- Pick & Pack product for shipment
- Handle all product according to ESD training
- Ship product using various freight software or documents, paying special attention top specific customer requirements and the packing process.
- Do periodic cycle counts
- Lifting of boxes is required
We require a minimum of 3-5 years
warehouse experience, strong knowledge of shipping/receiving and warehouse operations, experience with import and export, and knowledge of UPS, DHL, and Fedex shipping systems and international paperwork. Experience with semi-conductor and electronic products a plus. We are looking for someone who is a positive team player.
As a warehouse/shipping/receiving associate, you’ll be responsible for shipping and receiving of electronic components. You’ll need to have a strong knowledge of shipping procedures, import and export, and warehouse operations. You’ll be required to utilize our automated system to enter and complete import and export paperwork. We are looking for a candidate who is extremely detail oriented, very organized, a strong communicator in both English & Mandarin and possesses a strong knowledge of logistics.
Requirements: The Shipper/Receiver is tactical in nature. Potential areas of growth are into QC or as a team leader and then management as the company expands and opens additional warehouses. Growth is based upon performance of the individual and on the needs of the company. There is no implied guarantee of growth.