Senior Trade Manager
Industry: Financial Services
Experience: 6 to 15 Years
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Our client is currently seeking a high calibre candidate for the following position
• Assist in the establishment of trading subsidiaries, formulate departmental work plans and related budgets and maintain their daily operations,
• Participate in the formulation and implementation of company's trading policies and plans, cost control, maintain corporate credit, and explore new upstream and downstream markets to achieve results,
• Maintain good relations with banking institutions, participate in trade financing negotiations, track market exchange rates, interest rates market fluctuations and trends,
• Create financing product plans for customers, establish and maintain financing channels, plan import and export business processes, collect and analyze important industry information materials, actively develop domestic and foreign markets,
• Any other ad hoc tasks as assigned by management.
• Bachelor degree or above majoring in international trading or related discipline,
• 6 years or above in bank's trading finance platform and related experience, experience in trade finance and credit work are highly preferred,
• Familiar with the import and export business process, familiar with foreign trade import and export legal regulations, and possess professional trade management knowledge and related skills,
• Excellent organization and management skills, good communication and negotiation skills, good sense of innovation, teamwork and service awareness, and strong sense of responsibility.
• Excellent command of written and spoken in Mandarin and English,
• Candidate with less experience can be considered as Trading Manager.
A competitive salary package, bonus program and excellent career growth opportunities will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com with expected salary or contact us at (852) 2521-1166 for details.
For more information, please visit our website at www.amacjob.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.