About the Client
Our client is a global leading lifestyle apparel group with a diverse brand portfolio with innovative products to excite its customers. The group focuses on values of integrity, honesty and respect for others. Due to global business expansion, the team is looking for a Senior Supply Chain Manager (Planning) to join the Hong Kong global sourcing hub office. About the Role
Reporting to VP, Sourcing and leading a small team in Hong Kong, you will be the key leader in driving the evolution of supply chain planning process across business units and ensuring the development of stable and accurate inventory forecast, cost optimization, supply plan for individual product category. Your major responsibilities will include managing and controlling the capacity forecast in the region, optimizing it in a way that can maximize sales and service level while minimizing the inventory investment & improve supply fast track. Working closely with sourcing business units, you will make recommendations on sourcing strategies to match the business development need in the region. In addition, you will participate in continuous process improvement initiatives focused on streamlining forecasting processes while reducing non-value-added activities.About the Candidate
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Jason Li
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Supply Chain Management, Business Management, or Finance with at least 15 years in Planning, Inventory Management field.
- Previous managerial experience in Planning is highly preferred.
- Experience in developing and deploying new business processes.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to translate organizational objectives into specific plans of action
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
at +852 3180 4962
for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.