About our Client
Our client is a Hong Kong publicly listed conglomerate that has significant presence in Hong Kong and China with over 60,000 staff across the region. With a portfolio of acclaimed subsidiaries in retail and properties management investment companies, they are seeking for a Senior Analytic Manager to cope with their business expansion.About the Role
Reporting to the Director, you will be responsible for providing new business insights and recommending analytics strategies to capitalise business opportunities. As an individual, you will manage external vendors and guide them through the measurement strategy process to construct appropriate KPIs and develop business requirements. In addition, you are required to optimise platform data through discovering insight and underpin decision making to platform development roadmap by working with external stakeholders. Key tasks will include analysis of customer data, conversion funnels and the development of strategies to improve traffic conversion.Requirements:
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Karen Cheng
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Sciences, Statistics, Computing or other relevant disciplines
- Ability to develop presentations with proven data interpretation capabilities
- At least 7+ years of related work experience; digital analytics experience is preferred, and a strong interest in digital is necessary
- Strong math, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills for conveying analysis and recommendations to a variety of audiences and executives
- Must have good planning, organizational, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Good command in English and Chinese
at +852 3180 4921
for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.