About the company
- Fast-paced environment
- Excellent career prospect
Our client is a well-established international retailer with a reputation for its competitive nature. Due to their continued business growth in the Hong Kong market, there is a need to recruit a Senior Accountant to support the senior management in achieving their challenging objectives.About the role
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, this is a hands on role. You will mainly responsible for managing and overseeing the timely and accurate recording of general ledger entries, including cost allocation, month-end and year-end closing activities in accordance with local accounting standards and IFRS. You will also perform the functional management of all aspects of accounting system and all other financial systems and work closely with your superior in planning the resource for and executing testing required on changes to the accounting system and other financial systems.About the person
To qualify, the successful individual must process:
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Herman Cheng
- University Degree in Accounting/ Finance or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience handling of full set accounts.
- Dedicated individual with excellent work commitment, detailed oriented.
- Proficiency in verbal and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- A competitive package will be offered to the right candidate
at +852 3180 4964
for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.