Working as part of a dynamic and high performing team, this crucial role will focus on developing our candidate / talent pipeline and networks across Hong Kong. Your primary objective will be to provide a highly professional service and work with the team in all aspects of research in relation to specific client assignments, candidate management and broader industry subject matter used in external communications.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
· Generate and assess candidate profiles aligned to specific client assignments, both retained and contingent
· Proactively manage and develop a strong candidate pipeline across all specialisms and disciplines within selected professions
· Conduct market intelligence projects and prepare industry analysis reports for retained assignments
· Keep abreast of industry trends and activities for business development opportunities
· Attend client meetings and assignment briefs with the designated consultant
· Degree qualified, the ideal candidate will have gained 1+ years' experience as a Researcher, or Junior Recruiter within a recruitment consultancy. With a customer focused mind-set, you will bring a high-level of attention to detail, and excellent time management skills.
· Self-motivated, you are proactive in contributing constructively to the team synergy and broader business objectives.
· Excellent personal
presentation, communication and a genuine inter-personal approach is required
to build rapport with range of stakeholders, internal and external. This could
be the springboard to long career in recruitment and, for the right person, a
career path to consultant.
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to jlai(at)profileasia.com
What can I do when my salary history makes me really expensive in my current job market? I dont want to take a huge salary cut, but I am not having success interviewing.
Ironically, years of experience or having valuable expertise can sometimes put you in a tough spot and leave you feeling frustrated and discouraged. You cannot control where