Through subscription-based digital services and a wide range of industry-leading events, our client provides unique, high-value content that enables their customers to make the decisions based on high quality research and analysis. Sector specialists and expert analysts interpret data and intelligence to deliver fresh insights that create business opportunities for their customers. They are trusted by many of the world’s principal advisory firms, investment banks, law firms, hedge funds, private equity firms and corporates, who rely their brands to help them understand specialist markets.
Ideally, you will have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and enjoy an environment in which autonomy and an enthusiastic attitude is a must.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- An outgoing personality and be commercially driven;
- A keen interest in infrastructure projects, mergers and acquisitions, and general finance industry;
- Previous account management and/or group presentation experience;
- Fluent in Mandarin and English;
- Be educated to degree level.
As a Relationship Manager based in the Hong Kong office, the candidate will be responsible for the management and training of a portfolio of subscribers in Asia including Investment Banks, Advisory Community, Private Equity firms and corporate firms. The role will provide an ideal opportunity for individuals wishing to develop their client facing skills in a fast paced and driven environment. Our client offers a friendly working environment in Central Hong Kong and the opportunity to be part of a fast-growing team where your skills, winning attitude and performance will be valued and rewarded.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing an existing client base whilst ensuring these clients renew their subscriptions;
- Developing and cultivating relationships at the highest levels within these accounts;
- Identifying and delivering increased revenues combined with excellent service levels;
- Providing training and guidance to the client base, through one-on-one meetings, large scale presentations, telephone calls and web meetings;
- Liaising with clients on the helpdesk providing assistance on any issues related to the service and management of client requests in a timely manner;
- Elaboration of documents for clients covering market analysis and the best journalistic opportunities with the Marketing and Editorial teams,
- Working with the Product Development department to ensure product and service enhancements are communicated and executed.