About our Client
Our client is a reputable international engineering company with strong global presence. To support their continues growth in the region, they are inviting a professional Regional C&B Specialist to join their team in APAC. About the Role
Reporting to the Head of HR, this is an integral and hands-on position for the design and implementation of C&B initiatives to meet business goal in APAC. You will be the key driver to ensure the alignment of corporate C&B policies, processes, and systems, performance management, and salary budgeting programs in the region. You will manage the overall salary and job grading program, review and improve existing systems to benchmark the best C&B practices, as well as to create new initiatives to strengthen the business by attracting, rewarding, and retaining talent. You will also take a lead role on annual salary review exercise and provide continual analysis in order to maintain accurate data. Furthermore, regular reporting and analysis duties will be required for management review.The Successful Applicant
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Ivy Chan
- Degree holder in Human Resources, Business Administration, or relevant discipline
- At least 7 years hands-on C&B experience with 3 years' regional exposure
- Knowledge of HR practices and legislation in multiple Asian countries
- Independent, detailed-minded with strong analytical ability
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experience of working in a matrix business structure is a great asset.
at +852 3180 4922
for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.