Our client is a global market leading financial services provider, headquartered in the US. Currently, they are looking for an Online Marketing Associate to join Hong Kong team in supporting the marketing campaign in Greater China and Asia.Responsibilities
- Formulate, execute and monitor SEO campaigns in Greater China and Asia markets
- Review and analyse the keywords performance in difference channels
- Generate regular performance reports for management review
- Write up promotional material, prepare online marketing items, such as banner and landing page
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder with major in Communication, Marketing, E-Commerce, Advertising, or Business
- 1 year of relevant online marketing experience. Hands-on experience in Baidu, Youku will be an advantage
- Logical and analytical mindset with strong communication and presentation skills
- Sensitive and strong in number and attentive to details
- Fluency in both English and Chinese is a must
- Must be able to read / write Simplified Chinese
Thank you for your interest with Recolo Careers.
Please apply STRICTLY through the link below only. Any applications applied through Monster.com will NOT be processed.
Apply Here >> Confidential & Secure - https://goo.gl/Mci4TR
Problems? +852 3527 6188
We recommend that application is made via our careers portal above. This application process does not sit in an email box but directly notifies the specialist consultant on our in-house systems for processing. Furthermore, our business intelligence systems will try to match other suitable jobs with other consultants that are not advertised externally. This accounts for between 50% 70% of our job openings in HK alone.
You could apply using other methods but this will end up in our central email inbox. Which means our researchers will need to go through hundreds or even thousands of emails before they can finally match you to the consultant. If you want a rapid response, we suggest Recolo Careers Portal above. Furthermore, Recolo complies with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance and regulated by the Labour Department.
If you are interested in other job opportunities, please visit - http://jobs.myrecolo.com/